Following the bankruptcy of Jetsgo, we want to inform our members that they are entitled to claim from the bankruptcy the money owed as severance pay and notice. It is an individual and personal right. To do so, you must go to the Trustee in bankruptcy’s Web Site.

Follow the instructions given there to file a proof of claim, online or otherwise.

If you have one or more grievances pending, communicate immediately with Me Stéphane Lacoste at 450-682-5521 or [email protected] before you file a proof of claim with the Trustee in bankruptcy.

Although it is probable that you will not receive all the money owed to you, you must file a proof of claim anyway to entitle you to receive anything.